The Excel is Enigma bikes flagship model made with 6AL 4V titanium, handcrafted to perfection in their Sussex workshop by Joe Walker and his team of skilled craftsman.
The Enigma Excel Disc offers all the extraordinary features of the Excel combined with the additional stopping power of the new generation road disc brakes.
The Enigma Excel is responsive with sharp handling and a beautifully compliant ride
A tour de force.
The Excel Disc is available in a beaded/anodized finish as standard and now features a new 6AL 4V precision engineered 44mm down tube. This specification was first used on the limited edition Exemplar frame to enhance the capabilities and proficiency of the frame.
The Enigma Excel is certainley a tour de force in terms of materials and frame building expertise. Adding the high quality finishing work, the Excel Disc has cemented its place as one of the world’s very finest titanium frames.
Enigma Excel features:
- Frame handcrafted in Great Britain under the Enigma ‘Signature’ program.
- Grade 5 6AL 4V titanium alloy tube set with new precision engineered, heat treated 44mm down-tube. Elegant ‘Ultra-Formed’ sea stays
- 44mm machined for inset headset types. Compatible with integrated or tapered steerer forks. Chris King headset compatible
- 12mm thru-axle rear dropouts
- Paragon flat-mount disc brake mounting
- 31.6mm seatpost for added stiffness
- Titanium machined seat clamp, CNC machined anodized alloy cable adjusters.
- Clearance for up to 28c tyres
Call for further details or drop into the shop to view a selection of Enigma bikes.